Wednesday, July 16, 2008

First, some sports-related thoughts...

- Brett Favre needs to grow up and stop being a bitch. He dug his own grave. If he weren’t sure he wanted to retire, he should have waited. But he shouldn’t get upset at the Packers for moving on. If he does decide to come back, essentially the Packers have benched him. It happens to older players when there are younger players in the wings. That’s no reason to throw a hissy fit. And why is it okay for him to be selfish and demand a release because that’s what’s best for him, but it’s not okay for the Packers to want to get something in a trade because that’s what’s best for them?

-
I really didn’t want to stay up watching the All-Star Game until 1:45 in the morning, but I did… in the hope that they would actually run out of pitchers. Really it’s the managers’ own faults (especially Francona). Why do they burn through pitchers so quickly during All- Star games? Let them pitch 2-3 innings, not just 1. Not every single player has to play. Isn’t it just an honor to be there?

And now some random thoughts...

-
One of my friends sent me this link. Now I really want a Ruck the Vote t-shirt.

-
I also really want this zombie garden sculpture. Oh, and I’d like a garden or a lawn.

- The dating show I recently worked on, You Rock, Let's Roll, premiered on Monday. Feel free to watch it weekdays on Fuse at 6pm, 11pm, or 1am.

No comments: