Friday, December 15, 2006

The Nighttrain Is Entering the Station
Straight from Axl's mouth: "Chinese Democracy" is (tentatively) hitting stores March 6th!!!

It's a Hanukkah miracle!!!

(Why am I setting myself up for disappointment again???)

Update: I forwarded the article to my bosses, and after 3 years of my pestering them, they finally pitched to the music department to have GnR perform on TRL during February's Spankin' New Music Week. Of course, that would only work if the album actually does come out March 6th. And Axl would have to say yes. The chances are virtually nil. But I'm already dreaming of that show which kicks off with Axl screaming "You know where you are?!?" from the roof of the MTV building before tearing into "Welcome to the Jungle."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just the thought of a live GnR performance on TRL is the highlight of my time at the channel.

Can you imagine sitting through soundcheck?

Its never going to happen.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... ohhh. Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...!