Thursday, December 06, 2007

Has LSTT been on a sympathy strike in support of the WGA? No.
Have I just been lazy? Yes.
I've also been busy at Cash Cab, where yesterday I wrote my 2,000th question. It'll be a long-shot to reach 2,500 by the end of this cycle, and I'm still barely halfway to the all-time question champ, but I'm leaving my mark.
But I finally have a few things that beg to be written about:
- My old high-school buddy Mary Carey is auctioning off her used implants to raise money for breast cancer research. When I first heard, I thought, "Great, she gave up her implants." But it turns out she upgraded to bigger ones. This is after she publicly swore that she was all-natural. There's a group of high school alumni that want to band together to bid on them, get them bronzed, and donate them to the school's science building. But as of this writing, they're at $6,600. Definitely too pricey for a prank.
- Tonight is the MTV holiday party. If you've been following Gawker's coverage of Viacom over the past 48 hours, it's possible there will be a full-scale riot.
- And I'm sure you've all seen this parody of The Hills with James Franco and Mila Kunis. If not, do it. Now!

No comments: