Monday, November 14, 2005

Sin-Ergy
Synergy Fitness Clubs suck suck suck suck suck!
I went to work out on Saturday afternoon (yes I do work out, even though it may not appear that way), and upon my arrival was greeted by a darkened gym, locked door, and posted signs saying that due to financial difficulties, this location would be closed effective immediately.
Yes, it vanished overnight.
The sign continued, saying that members could transfer their membership to the location 20 blocks away or send a request for a pro-rated credit. They make no specific mention of whether I will actually get a credit if I request one… but I do still have 9 months left on my membership, so I better.
For now, I'm stuck looking for a new gym, most of which are two or three times as expensive as Synergy, and further away from my apartment. But I guess I got what I paid for.

3 comments:

Brent said...

You can HAVE my gym membership. I can't even get rid of mine.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can forward your pro-rated cash to the nearest tanning salon.

Anonymous said...

Go Blog! heya noticed your blog and thought I would drop a Go Blog! heya to also see if you want to exchange some links??
Thanks