Friday, March 21, 2008

Some Updates
1) I've started writing for The Sauce on Fuse. Monday is the first show I will have contributed to, and Tuesday is the first show I will have written. Check it out, won't you?
2) Last week I had my (pseudo) final appointment with the sleep clinic. Not because I'm cured, per se... it's just that they've done all that they can for me. And basically I'm supposed to stay on a 1am-8am sleep schedule (8:30am on weekends) for the rest of my life. Can't say that I'm thrilled about that. After all of this, I'm not exactly sure which I prefer... falling asleep in about 25 minutes but only getting 6 1/2 hours, or taking almost 2 hours to fall asleep but getting a good 8 (on days I can sleep in). But at least I don't have to go all the way to the bowels of the Bronx anymore... except for a follow-up in 3 months, which is why it was my pseudo-last visit.
3) Last night I saw Australian comedian / musician Tim Minchin's Off-Broadway show. His show is half stand-up / storytelling and half songs. People in the NYC area, I highly recommend seeing it. Here's a sample of what you can expect:

No comments: