Thursday, May 01, 2008

I found out yesterday that I've been nominated for a Daytime Emmy. Yes, Cash Cab is up for Outstanding Game / Audience Participation Show, and as a Question Producer (a.k.a. writer), that means I'm in the running. Of course I won't be going to the ceremony, and if the show wins I'll have to pay for a statuette... not that I think it will win, as it's up against the powerhouses that are Jeopardy and The Price Is Right (which actually might be more vulnerable than usual with Barker out and Drew Carey in). But the old cliche is true: it's an honor just to be nominated.

But can a Daytime Emmy really compare to the trophy that finally arrived for my friend and I winning the Fuse 2007 Fantasy Football League?

(yes, it's a bobblehead)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in a word: no.