Friday, November 12, 2004

It was bad enough dealing with the rain this morning, which always causes havoc on the subway (delays, soaking-wet people, funky mildew smell), but while exiting at Times Square, I ran into about a dozen Agent Smiths Cinemax had planted to hand out scratch-off games promoting this weekend's presentation of the Matrix trilogy. How could they possibly think this is a wise scheduling move? Did their programmers see the 2nd and 3rd movies? I think I'd rather watch the MVP: Most Valuable Primate trilogy...

1 comment:

black mold toxic said...

Mold or Mildew... I would like you to know about black mold toxic. If you are getting sick often. Visit ..http://moldnhome.com . If You see black powder looking dust on your walls or floors that could be the black mold toxic I'm Talking about.. This can be cleaned with bleach most of the time but beware of how you clean and dispose of the paper towel that you use.