Sunday, September 09, 2007

Well I knew this would happen... or at least I had a strong inkling: I've gotten sick due to my lack of sleep. Nothing serious, just sort of a head cold. But that threw a decision at me: break my sleep cycle and let my body recover, or stay on the sleep cycle and hope the cold would go away on its own. Surprisingly, I chose the former. In a major regression, I took a NyQuil at 10pm last night and stayed in bed for about 12 hours. While I do feel somewhat better this morning, now I'm nervous that I completely negated the past weeks of sleep deprivation. And oh, did I forget how great it feels to have a good night's sleep.

Also great is the fact that today is the first NFL Sunday of the 2007 season and the season premiere of Curb. I'll probably also check out the VMA's, as I'm curious to see if it lives up to the hype.

No comments: