Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Speaking of bad movies, over the weekend I was forced to watch the first 2 Harry Potter movies on DVD and come up with trivia questions and a list of spells for the TRL Harry Potter contest. I don't know about you, but my idea of a fun weekend doesn't include spending 5 hours watching crap (although I managed to cut it down significantly by turning on the subtitles, playing the movie at double speed and simply reading the dialogue). Anyway, I aimed at making the questions ridiculously hard, even for these supposed Harry Potter junkies, and out of 10 questions, one contestant got 3 right, one got 4, one got 8, and one freak of a girl actually got all 10! How the hell did she know the license plate number of the Dursley's flying car? How did she know how many points the dorm that won the House Cup in the 1st movie had? Damn her. And yes, it does bother me that I now know all this stuff too. What a waste of brain space.

No comments: