Thursday, July 29, 2004

I recently received a letter in the mail for Dr. Brian Greene, saying how much the sender enjoyed the recent discussion of my new book but that one of my explainations bothered him and to please look over the enclosed pages that are the result of his "kicking it around since then." So to clear up any confusion:
1) I am not Professor Brian Greene, the Superstring Theorist from Columbia University.
2) If you're going to confuse me with him, do not try to show me up with your hair-brained schemes and theories. I'm much smarter than you and know much more about physics than you ever will. When in doubt, remember that I'm right and you're wrong.

P.S. For more information on my (meaning me, not superstring theorist) dealings with crazy Brian Greene (meaning superstring theorist, not me) fanatics, refer to the entries on March 19 & 20.

No comments: