Monday, July 26, 2004

I'm Excused Because I'm White... Very White
Conversation among me, our senior writer Joel, and VJ's Damien and Vanessa, regarding today's surprise guests, Terror Squad:
Me - So I just wanna make sure... the other members are Remy, Big Pun, Geddy, and Tony Sunshine, right?
Joel - Um, Big Pun's dead.
Damien - Yeah, he's dead.
Me - He is?
Vanessa - Yeah, Big Pun's dead.
Joel - You didn't know that?
Me - How would I know that? Look at me!
Damien - The only reason that I'm not more upset with you is because you're wearing that shirt.*
(The three of them laugh as I slink out of the room)

*Editor's note: The shirt is a long-sleeved collared Penn shirt that has been cut to 3/4 sleeves because the shirt had shrunk and made the cuffs too tight on my wrists. I know it's ugly, but it's comfortable...

No comments: