Thursday, August 24, 2006

If there was ever any doubt that 80s metal will never die, this Beatles tribute album is it. What a fucking roster on there.

Onto more recent music news, Method Man was interviewed for the new issue of Time Out New York. His answer to the second question has made me a lifelong fan because 1) he trash-talks my most hated celebrity, Diddy, and 2) he has alerted me to a new catchphrase. Here's what he had to say:
2. Some people thought you lost your chops on your last record. Did you feel like you had something to prove this time?
If these media motherfuckers are going to say Dem Franchize Boyz is dope and Meth is wack, their credibility is shit. I didn’t like my last album either, because I didn’t get to work with my people. It was a Bad Boy project—not to take anything away from Puffy, because he knows how to get the money, but Puff and Meth do not mix. Still, critics assassinating me because of one album? That was uncalled-for. They can eat a dick up till they hiccup.

No comments: