Thursday, March 17, 2005

The Jewish community on the Upper West Side must've heard about the Christians invading their turf, and they've spring to action. As I was walking home last night, I found $11 lying outside the JCC on 75th & Amsterdam. What a marketing tool! Leave money on the sidewalk for people to pick up, look around to see if anyone is trying to claim it, notice the beautiful building, and say to themselves, "Wow, what a beautiful building... I wonder what it is... Jewish Community Center, huh? Maybe I'll convert so that I can participate in its fun activities such as the Wine & Chocolate Dessert Tasting!"
Now I know what you're thinking: Jews leaving money on the sidewalk? Brian, you crazy! And maybe it isn't some brilliant scheme... maybe somebody just dropped their money by mistake. Either way, I'm spending my newfound wealth on a jumbo cookie from the MTV cafeteria today!

No comments: