Friday, March 04, 2005

Last night's episode of The Apprentice (beware spoilers!) was filled with unintentional comedy by the latest casualty, Audrey. I know it's a bit late, but here are some words of advice for her:
1) When you read, don't mouth the words. You look like a fool.
2) If you go into self-loathing rant about how bad your childhood was, mentioning how beautiful you are over and over and over won't get you pity ("As a child, girls hated me because I am beautiful, I wanted to scar my face because I was so beautiful. I wanted to be ugly so that they wouldn't hate me!").
3) Base more of your argument on why you should be project manager on things besides the fact that you know how to play mini-golf.
4) If you've made such a fuss throughout the show that you have a brain and are more than just a pretty face, don't let your final thought in the taxicab confessional (bragging that at least Trump called you beautiful, which makes the whole experience worthwhile) completely retract your previous statements.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

also? it's step up to the plate. not step up to the ballgame or the bat.

and since when did "personalness" become a word?

sarah