Tuesday, September 12, 2006

In Pig Heaven
Over the weekend I happened upon one of the more unusual drink concoctions I've ever had... only available at 2:30am on a Saturday night / Sunday morning at Otto's Shrunken Head... it's a shot of bourbon with a freshly-grilled strip of bacon dropped in. The grease mixes with the bourbon, so when you first drink it, your stomach feels like it's gonna revolt. But then the bacon acts as a chaser, and all is well in the world again... it's quite exquisite. I highly recommend everyone try it at least once.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How drunk was S_________ when he bought you that shot?

Anonymous said...

that looks like a turd in a glass.

Brian said...

I'm not sure what you're eatiing to make your turds look flat and fatty and greasy, but keep that shit away from me.

Anonymous said...

I wanted sausage.

Anonymous said...

i was watching the travel channel the other day, and learned about a drink called The Sour Toe. a shot with a human toe in it. apparently people from all over anonymously send in toes to this one place in alaska, home of the sour toe shot. anyway, it's really gross. google it.