Friday, May 25, 2007

Yesterday I read this article saying that finger length can help determine how people will score on their SATs. Basically:
Ring finger longer than index finger = better at math
Index finger longer than ring finger = better at verbal
Sounds like a bunch of bullshit, no? But sure enough, a quick look at my own hands reveal that the theory holds up. My ring fingers are longer, and I scored 90 points better on the math section than on the verbal. I guess this crackpot theory holds water after all. Nice work, scientists! Although why they're wasting their time on this as opposed to finding a cure for cancer or working on the global warming crisis is beyond me...

1 comment:

Uncle Grambo said...

My ring finger and my index finger are exactly the same length. No wonder my math and verbal were only 10 points apart!