Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've been up for 50 minutes, even though I don't have to leave for work for another hour. It's been over a week, and I'm very proud to say I've been keeping to my 2-8 sleep schedule. Proud and surprised. And very very tired. It's getting much harder to get out of bed in the morning when my alarm goes off. And every day around 3pm I get a headache. I may have to rethink my commitment to this after my first follow-up appointment next Wednesday.

For some reason, the owner of The Ryde sent me a bunch of free t-shirts. They are pretty cool designs, and very comfortable. Surf fans would especially like them, but I'm sure there's something for everyone.

I saw Meat Puppets at Knitting Factory last night. Very solid show, with amazing energy from the audience. It's nice to see the Kirkwood brothers playing so well and having such a good time onstage after all that they've been through.

How is it that I still haven't seen Superbad? Or Bourne Supremacy?

Season one of Friday Night Lights is now out on DVD. Please buy it and watch it and get sucked into it and tune into it this season!

No comments: