Saturday, August 25, 2007

Yup, that's me... a certified Jackpot Hopeful. Walking into a random deli last night at 8:30 to buy Mega Millions tickets, I was ambushed by a local CBS2 camera crew, who interviewed me about my lotto-buying habits. They asked if I bought tickets every week, and I said no, only when the jackpot climbs above $100 million, "because otherwise it's not worth it." And sure enough, that's the sound byte they used in their piece. How utterly embarrassing.


And out of 5 tickets, I matched a grand total of 3 numbers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not only is he a lotto hopeful, he's one of the smartest men of this generation...im sure atleast a few people thought you were the other brian greene.

Anonymous said...

Thank God you didn't drop my name as your Mega Millions partner, my reputation is shaky enough as it is...

"Under 100 million isn't worth it, huh? Its too bad that CBS didn't have this photo (http://www.yodaslair.com/dumboozle/barks/images/bin-dive.jpg) of you to use with that glorious sound bite...