Monday, April 11, 2005

Crack is Whack!
Things in my apartment seem to be deteriorating rapidly. I returned home from work on Friday to find that the elevator was broken... the doorman took me up to my apartment in the service elevator, but when he returned to the lobby I was effectively trapped on the 17th floor (as I was too lazy to walk down). The crack in my living room wall has extended to a 2nd wall. Chunks of the ceiling where the water damage is especially bad have crumbled to the floor. This is becoming eerily reminiscent of the trailer for the new Jennifer Connelly movie, but without the annoying little girl who sings creepy nursery rhymes at wildly inappropriate times. More on this story as it develops.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the trailer for that movie, and I'm sure it will come as no surprise that I will NOT be buying a ticket for that one.

Anonymous said...

So, is your crack just hype for Dark Water?

justrose said...

water damage is never good.