Friday, April 01, 2005

TRL Moment of the Week (Sign of the Apocalypse)
I know our viewers don't have the best taste in the world. But there is absolutely no excuse for what they did earlier this week. In honor of TRL School'd (a.k.a. High School Week), for Monday's show we had our viewers vote for celebrity superlatives. Beyonce won Homecoming Queen, Ashton was named Class Clown... and the winner of Class Brain? Drum roll please...
P. Diddy!!!
P. Diddy and Class Brain go together about as well as Jeff Foxworthy opening for G-Unit.* If I had any dignity, I should've quit out of principle. Alas I don't, and I didn't. But I'm still disgruntled.
* weak joke, I know, but my mind is elsewhere today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So who would you have chosen as class brain? My personal choice: Matt Damon. Did you see him in that movie with buddy Ben and Robin Williams? All that mathematical crap, and he was just a janitor. Damn, he was smart!

Now for class brian, I know who I'd vote for...!