Monday, April 18, 2005

On Saturday night I was out drinking with a few friends at an unnamed LES bar. While waiting to order drinks, two girls started brawling. Being such a good Samaritan, I tried to help separate the girls. In the process of restraining one of them, she swung her hand back and clocked me just under my left eye, ripping open my cheek with her ring. Long after the girls were thrown out of the bar, blood continued to trickle down my face. I now have a nice bloody gash on my cheek, which I attempt to cover up with sunglasses (a la Daniel LaRusso covering his black eye with those giant sunglasses in The Karate Kid), and it's a bitch dealing with my contact lens. But I guess no good deed goes unpunished

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps some stitches are in order? You wouldn't want to ruin your lovely peaches & cream complexion now, would you?