Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Time for your April edition of Strangest Keyword Searches That Led People To My Site. Here are the Top 3 from last month:

#3: Bawitdaba means what
- I contacted Kid Rock to get the meaning behind it, and he defines it as, "I'm a no-talent redneck douchebag who lucked his way into a semi-successful career on the heels of other no-talent douchebags like Fred Durst and who should've faded from public consciousness years ago."
#2: zak attack / walking on sunshine
- I happen to know that Zack (sic above) Attack has never sung this song. "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You?" Check. "Friends Forever?" Yup. "Did We Ever Have a Chance?" A classic. But they never dipped into Katrina and the Waves' catalog. Don't test me on Saved By the Bell trivia.
#1: Dave Coulier tour dates
- Did I fall asleep and wake up in 1989? Cause nobody, not even Jodie Sweetin (who has a lot of free time on her hands these days) would go see his stand-up today. If the person who searched for this is anyone besides Dave Coulier, I don't want you visiting my site anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can top that, I typed in Texas Dinosaur. By the way, we have the same first name!