Thursday, July 19, 2007

I Think I'm Blind!!!
This morning I was waiting for the elevator in my apartment building. Just as it arrived, I heard my next-door neighbor (a woman in her 80s) start to open her door. I held the elevator for her, expecting her to ask me to wait while she locked up. To my horror, she opened the door to reveal herself, completely nude, in all her saggy, wrinkled glory. She spotted me, let out a surprised gasp, and quickly shut the door. I let the elevator door close and headed downstairs, traumatized for life.
What was she doing leaving her apartment naked? There was nothing outside her door that needed to be retrieved... she obviously wasn't planning on going anywhere without any clothes on, as I spooked her back inside... why oh why did this happen? And how will she (or I) react the next time we encounter each other?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The next time you have a loving, private moment with yourself you know that image is going to pop up!

Brian said...

Unfortunately I don't think ANYTHING is going to "pop up" for quite some time...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you finally have that story to send into Penthouse Forum you've been waiting for.

Anonymous said...

She does that all the time. It means she likes you!