Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I will officially never get any work done ever again because of this...

So the snow hit... doesn't really seem like such a big deal. I actually love snow: the city looks so cool covered in white; you can use it as an excuse to come to work late or blow people off completely; it keeps the pigeons away from my window... plus my roommate HATES snow (and cold weather in general), so I get to annoy him with my snow chant:
Snow rules
Yeah snow
I love snow
Yeah!
I never would've thought that 8 simple words could get him worked up, but they do, and I love it.

Lindsay(ism) wants me to post on how much I miss having her around, and since it's a slow news day, I'll appease her:
"Lindsay(ism), I miss you! Life is soooooooooooooooo boring without you here... I've resorted to playing penguin baseball for hours on end! I'm spiraling out of control... help me before I sink any lower! Only your presence in the writers' pit will cheer me up. Please come back!"
How's that?

Out of curiosity, I just clicked on a random blog listed under the Most Recently Published section of Blogger and came upon this... and now I think I might have to officially take my blog down. No, not because I can't compete (although Marion's blog contains the line "I Am Funny," while mine makes no such claim... if you were a blog browser, which one would you read?), but because I hope my blog doesn't come off like this to people who don't know me. There is probably a reason why people have minds for internal thoughts and the ability to filter out what people want to hear before you say stuff. Has this blog destroyed my filter? I'm gonna have to think about this...
Oh, and that Helen girl sounds like a tool.

No comments: