Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Some interesting stuff in the new issue of Rolling Stone:
1) After Ryan Adams fell offstage and broke his wrist, "the injury may take up to two months to heal, and he could lose twenty percent mobility in the wrist. But the singer is in good spirits... 'Maybe I can learn to play guitar with my feet.'" Yeah, or maybe you should give up performing altogether... that's obviously what God had in mind when he caused you to take a nosedive...
2) Avril Levigne, when asked what is her favorite board game: "I like Scrabble. I'm actually pretty good at it, I think, because when I'm writing, I'm thinking of words." There is no joke I could possibly make that is a better punchline that her quote on its own...
3) Quote from Beyonce Knowles: "I work really hard. I'm a perfectionist. If my video is wrong, I'm-a-fix it." Guess that perfectionism doesn't carry over into her grammar...

No comments: