Monday, December 29, 2003

Back at work after a nice 5-day layoff... hope everyone enjoyed the holidays.

"There was doo doo - feces - thrown all over the walls, the floor, the ceiling."
Michael Jackson, describing the men's room he says police locked him in

I didn't actually watch the 60 Minutes interview last night, but this quote kills me. How old is he? Like 45? And he still says "doo doo?" If he ever wants to plead insanity, all his lawyers would have to do is show this clip from the interview, and he'd be off the hook.

Speaking of doo doo, have you heard the novelty song "I Farted on Santa's Lap?" One of the worst novelty Christmas songs ever. Makes me long for the days of "Jingle Bells" by the barking dogs. Oh, and am I the only one who's depressed that it'll be at least 11 months until I hear "Do They Know It's Christmas" on the radio again? So freakin' catchy...

Saw Big Fish and Cold Mountain and ate at Ollie's for Jewish Christmas... all 3 were good but somewhat of a disappointment. My expectations are always too high. And Ollie's has the strangest system for their waiting list. They give out numbers, but they distribute them all out of order. My friend and I were 100... before me was 58, then 76, 81, 27... to ensure that this system works, they must be much smarter than me, or much much dumber.

No comments: